LICS 2020 on Saarland Informatics Campus
The 35th Annual ACM/IEEE Symposium on Logic in Computer Science (LICS 2020), originally planned to be held in Beijing (China), is now planned to take place on Saarland Informatics Campus in Saarbrücken, Germany, in the period July 8-11, with satellite workshops on July 6-7, and in co-location with ICALP 2020.
- Title and Abstracts: Jan 6, 2020, anywhere on Earth
- Full Papers: Jan 10, 2020, anywhere on Earth
- Author Response Period March 16-20, anywhere on Earth
- Author Notification: April 10, 2020
- Conference: July 8-11, 2020
- Workshops: July 6-7, 2020
Program Committee Chair
- Naoki Kobayashi (Tokyo, Japan)
- Holger Hermanns (Saarbrücken, Germany) and Lijun Zhang (Beijing, China)
We are observing the COVID-19 developments carefully. Updates regarding LICS 2020 will be communicated on this page.