LICS 2020 on Saarland Informatics Campus
The 35th Annual ACM/IEEE Symposium on Logic in Computer Science (LICS 2020) has originally been planned to be held in Beijing (China), and then moved to Saarland Informatics Campus in Saarbrücken (Germany). Due to the pandemic, the symposium is now held online in the period July 8-11, with satellite workshops on July 6-7, and in virtual co-location with ICALP 2020. It is organized with the support of ISCAS.
- Title and Abstracts: Jan 6, 2020, anywhere on Earth
- Full Papers: Jan 10, 2020, anywhere on Earth
- Author Response Period March 16-20, anywhere on Earth
- Author Notification: April 10, 2020
- Conference: July 8-11, 2020
- Workshops: July 6-7, 2020
Program Committee Chair
- Naoki Kobayashi (Tokyo, Japan)
- Holger Hermanns (Saarbrücken, Germany) and Lijun Zhang (Beijing, China)
LICS 2020 and ICALP 2020 will be held online. More info follows.